2012年11月26日星期一

Artist Series in Qin Dynasty to a

Doesn't the color become?"
Copying has never listenned to clear I of words, she is driving and can not see pure my type, hence ask a way:"Whisper what ill?Tell you, the in fact pure Yan peacetime is still pretty friendly to the person of, just to her not worth looking at person have a little Gao Gao at up, disdain to a to attend to."
I surprised way:"You don't tell me her to isn't worth looking at to me!"
Copy Pie I 1:"H'm, probably!Although you grow still full handsome of, but too a little bit delicate.My younger sister is to appreciate that kind of very much young tiger fierce, robust and super cool handsome boy!"
I wry smile way:"Seeing to your younger sister had better seek a big fellow of North Europe, that sufficient young tiger is fierce and Be getting more robust!"
Copy Luo Luo a say with smile:"This is already the third time you attackstoned pure Yan, I could remember.To, the pure Yan originally must followed me and saw last night yours.But I rise very early today, while she took airplane yesterday very tired haven't got up, so I didn't call her.Need a meeting perhaps her will come over of!"
I pour, this savage wife's younger sister first, , shadow at on telling battle, do I still have good fruit to eat?
The white cloud airport was.We sit waiting of patience on the seat of waiting the machine hall, the hall air conditioner is very well on, makes to be dressed in a half sleeve shirt only of I have some cool idea.
The aerobus that finally small cloud uncle Biao embarks landed and led 20th, minute small cloud to hurtle a look only only 30 successful in career handsome youth excitements of run to, then beckon with the hand to call a way:"Uncle Biao, I am here!"
A short while small cloud gets that person to arrive at our in front.Small cloud once tells us, her uncle Biao had been 40, but at present this person obviously gets the great boon of time to grant:He sees to really just a youth about 30 years old,cheap beats by dre, handsome have no the face of still neither silk old Tai, the canthus even can't sees any crease, very thick eyebrow clearly show wear he is scathing, morally upright of personality, eyes have absolute being very much and see the time of person making people forbid to live not will produce to be afraid feeling, the hair then is black shining give out light.His statures just wins to wait to be partial to up, but from he excrescent Jian large physical stature to see, he seems to carry on long-term body to build up, muscle abnormality flourishing, the body young tiger is fierce astonishing.
Small cloud pulls his hand and points at my way:"Uncle Biao, this is my friend, Wen Jia Wei, !"
That person stretches hand a way:", I knew.I call Qin Dynasty China, you are Wen Jia Wei BE?Listen to small cloud once say you are a lot of!"
I hurriedly grasp his hand and smile a way:"Welcome you to GZ, also appreciate your help."
Qin Dynasty China way:"H'm, the help calculates not up, an I am the favour that helps small cloud, but I am optimistic about the item that you say.This item has much of prospect!"
Immediately small cloud pulls the hand way of shadow again:"Uncle Biao, this is the small shadow!"
The small hand that Qin Dynasty China lightly holds a shadow to stretch to come over says with smile:"H'm, indeed as expected is an ethereal beauty jade color, and small cloud all generally is an unique color beauty!"
Copy a tiny smile way:"The uncle overpraised.Welcome uncle to GZ to visit, if there is opportunity, please go to pure shadow home to visit, the my father mother definitely welcomes."
Qin Dynasty China way:"Thank!To, I can generally call you with small cloud small shadow?"
Shadow way:"You are an elder, calling the my small shadow is a naturally of!"
Qin Dynasty China smiles to nod regards and immediately point at Lin then any:"This need not introduction is a Lin then any Sir?H'm, you are all so young and then start starting a business, I looking at to all envy!"
Lin then any hand way of China that holds Qin Dynasty:"Mr. Qin looks also very young!I just saw Ms. leaf calling your uncle Biao surpriseding Be getting more foolish!"
Qin Dynasty China is tiny tiny a smile don't language.
The cent of a group of people drives fast by two cars, I be still and shadow together car.
After about 40 minutes, we arrived at a five-star hotel in the hotel-Qin Dynasty that Qin Dynasty China has been already reserved.We send to the baggage of Qin Dynasty China, he after ordering the good luxurious set of started our talkses.
The condition that Qin Dynasty China puts forward is superior to make us shocked.He promised to provide 20,000,000 funds, and borrow 30,000,000 to make for me gratis guarantee, and only only 25% ownership of a shares that needs to occupy company.
I looking at China way in Qin Dynasty:"Mr. Qin, you this condition said to really is a Ke to engrave too much by yourself to you!"
Qin Dynasty China tiny smile way:"The Ke engraves Ke not to engrave, in a year can know.If a year the perfume company develop quickly after, the property turns over a time, and so I feel that the condition in nowadays is very and liberal.But if the company conducts miserably thin, even bankrupt of words, so current condition I feel that this investment fails very much, even if I am again good.For the sake of management right of unified, I suggest, Wen Jia Wei's supports 30,000,000 and has 50% ownership of a shares, while the Lin house provide a technique,cheap dr dre beats, original flower seed, similar to me have 25% shares."
I get a shock, way:"Mr. Qin this is nothing doing!I even if borrow 30,000,000 to also throw 10,000,000 more just than you, but the ownership of a share is your 1 times, this ownership of a share allotment not reasonable!"
Lin then any also shocked way:"Mr. Qin, our technique joins from partnership also have share Be getting tooer many?Generally speaking, science technique joins from partnership to occupy company share much about 10%-15%, you say to 25% of our ownership of a shares, this also broke normal regulations too much!"
Two female kids saw tiny but smile, the shadow says with smile to small cloud:"I once saw for struggle for power and money a dozen the head break a blood, but have never seen you to push ownership of a share like this to let go to of!Xi Xi, sees to our company hereafter very management, infighting that is absolute nonexistent of!"
Qin Dynasty China way:"You are two need not contended for again and listenned to me cautiously analytical.What about Wen Jia Wei, he hereafter will be the main heart bone of this perfume company, only he occupies the biggest ownership of a share just be unlikely is led long to make by other persons on the decision of company.He has the help of small cloud and small shadow, I believe to bring the biggest profits for company.But Lin house, you not only the list is technique to join from partnership, I see light your original flower seeds was worth of 2000 universal remainings!Giving you 25% shares is still more suitable.To, because my company dispute in Zhejiang is a lot of, the business is also very busy, in normal times in perfume company I will never participate in any management activity of, as for my ownership of a share, from small cloud full-fledged member."
Qin Dynasty China hasn't finished saying I immediately knew the beginning and end of this affair:He can come here, the root is face hurl money that sees in small cloud to our company!He is even completely uninterested our investment items, just provide funds and guarantee because own niece Biao relate to.
I appreciate of see small cloud, she is tiny but smile, looking at my the taste tender feelings is 10000 kinds.
After managing a pure ownership of a share, we ask China in Qin Dynasty to arrive famous sea in the GZ City to spend hotel to have meal.This meal is the debt that I knot, use my card ascend 50,000 many!My heart this is painful, oneself absolutely really dropped piece meat!
After meal small cloud sends her uncle Biao the meeting hotel and conveniently has a chat an affair.Because what shadow opens is a list row sports car, so Lin any then has to a dozen of cars but goes and faces before going him to very sour say:"Depend, wait tomorrow, I delivered, buy two sets to speed, a set opens, a set hits to have fun!"
Wait our 2 people only, the shadow said with smile:"Wei, just my younger sister makes a phone call with me again and again and make me must bring her you and see!To, she says that she is a Rhine coffee shop to wait us now."
I wry smile way:"Copy, you are to really want to send me to the devastation of your younger sister?"
The shadow says with smile:"Can't the pure Yan just devastate you!Pei, see you say what,Artist Series, devastate, sound full uncomfortable of, treat will don't talk like this before pure face, otherwise she doesn't beat you full head pack just strange."
I"" a , surprised must stretch out a tongue, way:"Know, I would never dare!"





Book two revenge chapter 38 sister double flower
Renew time:2008-9-1616:28:35 chapter word numbers:4019


The Rhine coffee shop was also a coffee shop that French opens, calculated a two coffee shops of heads in the GZ City.I know it because its reputation is really very big, it is GZ City Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论