2012年11月15日星期四

cnn fraid that the compl

The guy hurt, the elder brother knew the younger sister's skill, when the time comes, I will come again to seek an elder brother."
Zhao Yun smiled:"How, don't you stay to follow me and also want to run about aimlessly not to become everywhere?I didn't make you run about aimlessly again.""Elder brother, you stay not to descend mine.Be not have such as the braggadocio, my current skill in martial arts and elder brother of son of a ratio.Say again, such as the son grew up, you were beyond the power to care I!"
Zhao Yun's wry smile:"Is like son, who say to have a competition with you?You ah, outside so disorderly, the elder brother is to worry you!Being very not easy to come is walking, good?""Not, can't I just stay.I still say like this, I am going to seek a wise ruler.Elder brother, we didn't say these, I come to you tidy up for a while here, your close soldier how not of."
Zhao Yun also had nothing to say.I from took out money, orderany that close soldier buys many things, tidy up in house is like the place that the person lives, just satisfied.Zhao Yun looking at me to his gold:"Is like son, you how contend for so some money?""See a doctor ah, the elder brother knows of, such as the medical skill of son since Gao, the natural income is too much."Zhao Yun poured to also believe.
The third day, the week Luo finds out me, I from sit a hall in pharmacy.See me like this, Zhao Yun isn't a lot of either to say what, he also knows, I can't listen to his.In fact, after that difference of mine became, he beyond the power to care any further I.Now, see me still don't listen to his, he also had no way.
The in a flash passed by for half month, our two brother and sister, who don't also persuade who, there is no way.So, this day, be week Luo to tell me, open have already arrived without eventually of time, I also came to take leave Zhao Yun.
Zhao Yun pulls my hand, we slowly come out the city gate of easy city together"like son, the elder brother knows your heart in think, however, the elder brother is true of need not you to help mine, fight to kill battlefield, set up achievement establish a career, after all is the affair of that man, you are a daughter's house, age again young, would be skill strange Gao, thus behaviour, also non- justice.Listen to an elder brother, still keep wanting again and leave, good?"
I exhibition Yan a smile:"Elder brother, if son has already said many times, I would not like to lead the life of general woman.Now that the younger sister has this etc. fortuitous, naturally heavenly meaning, let to have such as the son some kind of conduct and actions of.Like, elder brother, have the whole body good skill in martial arts such as the son, the self-preservation basically has no problem in the chaotic.Besides, as son does attire, even the elder brothers all almost recognize not to come out, besides other people?Treat in the days to come, younger sister after seeking one wise ruler for the elder brother, such as son from have assertion.Say again, I now practise medicine everywhere, also act charitably to accumulate on the whole virtuous, the elder brother need not advise."
Zhao Yun sighs and no longer talked.I looking at him depressed and not talking much get appearance, depend on him, smile to act in pettish:"Like, elder brother ah, the younger sister isn't small, after younger sister had fortuitous, this world person, the world matter is still difficult don't live a younger sister.The elder brother since would not like to follow me, that leads a segment time again say, you don't worry, smile!"
Zhao Yun is getting more helpless:"You ah, alas, since you suddenly changed, elder brother to you also really can't."
I smile:"Like, the city is long also, the elder brother doesn't send and returned to!Record, frequently do sword hey, don't make the green son rusty of, next time, younger sister come, have a competition with elder brother."
Zhao Yun's wry smile shakes head:"You ah, not only grow up, also very naughty many, is this green son since a double-edged sword, can become rusty?Is alas, you at outside several years, also was really like a male kid, however, is also good like this, I can also trust Be getting more."
My cachinnation:"If the son is the male's kid now ah, the elder brother can remember, I call such as, word son cloud hey!"
Leave an easy city, I am also helpless, elder brother Yun is more even stubborn than what I thought.Be really of,cnn, brother and sister's natural affection also cans not wins against his loyalty the heart of the lord.That male Sun Zan now pour is puffed up with pride, can his scene not several years of, and dead of very miserably of.Elder brother Yun follows him, I am really not rest assured.Say that he didn't occupy at elder brother Yu so much of, otherwise, I rather beat to faint him and took him to walk.Who let the Yuan Shao and male Sun Zan is an enemy, but Cao's holding is again the relation of ally with Yuan Shao now and make me don't dare to mention that the Cao holds with elder brother Yun.Is alas, lead two years again say.
I depressed and not talking muchly return to have no eventually, the week Tai picks me up to go in:"Chuang lord, there is letter in the Chuang, the way is that you came, return to a , male Sun Hong seek you."My wry smile writes to hope him:"Week eldest brother, you still call my name, I listen to this calling of Chuang lord method, very suffered."The week Tai smiles and no longer talks.
Open to wait in the house inside the pharmacy, see me coming back and urgently coming forward to see a gift:"Childe, we came.Ascend a batch of goods safety arrive.This time, when start on journey?"
I calculated calculate time:"This time, you run in addition to a pass, arrive Liao the west or The Huns there collect some muttony or other dry ration foods, go into autumn again return to here, at that time, the food in the mountain shoulded have a bumper harvest, you again take point to return to."Open to receive orders, from arrange.
I wanted to think, next two years, I will be very busy of, perhaps have no how many times come over, or go first a ranch like, didn't see Sung row last time, the wanting of arrangement arranges like.Arrived a ranch, Sung row was still true at, just at and Na Er the Kang say what.2 people saw my arrival and got a fright.Sung row puts blame on me:"Childe, here is in addition to pass, you how did a person come?Is too dangerous."
I smile:"Be free of, I come to see you.Sung row, how are you?"
Sung row time way:"Childe, I carry on here very smooth.Lu Long is filling, we have already had four brotherses to go in.Various toll-gate that goes into a pass, we also broke through about.Now, our goods went through to all have no problem from officer's way and here."
My exultation:"I know that you can handle affairs.This descends.You come to arrange and rise from the next month and strengthen with the trade contact out of the pass, make use of more dynasty the relation of the sun, regard the furs and the ironware as principle, the medicine material of hinterland, the cloth can also deliver.I am this mountain, also want the person in the mountain, started preparing to make wine, after, the wine is us and of The Huns the main product that carries on fighting bargain horse.There is also food, understand?"Sung row promises.
The Na Er Kang looking at me:"Childe, how do I do here?When extend herd of horses?"I smile:"Are not you very good now?There is beginning, have development.Say again, this buys a horse and keeps a horse and is all your affair, I am regardless."
"But, childe, now, your devotion isn't enough, if extend herd of horses, want capital.There is no money, I take what buy kinds ah, there are no kinds, how expand?Always be unlikely myself go to a set mustang!"
I smile:"Can't!Middle-class family son, you are so severe, even seek herd of horseses not.My audibility says that the northern Lu in this mountain, several 100 in of the place has herd of horses appear and disappear of, you come to the set, I even saved lariat money."
The Na Er Kang depressedly hopes me:"Childe, set horse, can also of ah.Can you must give my person, how do myself go to?"
I roar with laughter:"Like, you go to a set horse, not etc. you the set come back, the horses here all have been already run.However, my current capital combined not much.Keeping the horse is that invest greatly and yield results slow business, these two years, my funds are limited, discommode you.But, you trust, after two years, I will enlarge your funds, when the time comes, you are being absolutely tired must can not stand."
The Na Er Kang smiled to smile:"I ain't afraid of tired, afraid that the completion not good childe hands over to do of affair."I sigh language not.
Leave here, don't let up ground to return to Shan-li, saw an old dad of week."A few uncles, I come back this time, may over then a period of time can come.Anyway inside everything in Chuang is all good now.I to seek seek that big wise just, he was detained by male Sun Zan, the perhaps momentary is unable to come.However, this person calls farm land, if he came, I not at, the uncles can make him main to manage everything here."
The week old dad smiles:"He comes, the childe orders, we will treat kindly it Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论