2012年11月12日星期一

cheap dr dre beats he in anger says

 I have never become nervous to open this burden.But is counter-question a way:
"The emperor can also remember, the winter dress of northwest this year is who create?"
The small emperor hears I say this, peeped out one on the face silk upset air, he facial expression dark come down, answer to say:
"I know that original this affair I has already allowed a Sir, you contracts for job of, but don't thought of a mother behind but the different idea is this affair, I also have no again interfere with.Sir is have opinion to me?"
Hear small emperor so on asking, the guest uses face up immediately appeared nervous air, I also said with serious look:
"If I really regret now, why at the beginning permissive to this affair ignore, otherwise, the affair was also unlikely today this situation!"
The small emperor facial expression is one Zheng.Ask a way:
"Are Sir's this words what mean?"
I didn't say and just opened burden, peeped out an inside that ragged winter dress.
"Is this what things?"The small emperor tooks a look the cotton arrows of burden inside dress and lifts up head some captivation grounds to looking at me.
"This is the winter dress of northwest this year those D brave change of seasons."I suppress an I's fury within heart to say.
"What!"Zhu Yi Jun immediately up stood from the chair, and door also the Mao is of one open.A few inner palace bodyguards rushed to come in from the outside, several individuals' hands all put at the haft of waist knife up, quickly protect small emperor at after death.
Once my complexion sink, small emperor the openings say this time:
"All roll out to go, don't see me and be the Sir talking an affair!"
A few inner palace bodyguards hurriedly tell offense to back bottom.The small emperor is asked a way with the incredible tone:
"So ragged winter dress how can provide against cold?"
I took that cotton arrows dress, by hand from a crack take out one regiment black Huang become mildewed of cotton and those break waste cotton, then just say:
"What emperor says has no at 1:00 wrong.This cotton dress cloth together the fish net is general, cotton together reed catkin, and still blended many miscellaneous grasses among them, is all some things of mildews.If wear thing like this in the northwest, will definitely kill a person!"
The facial expression of the small emperor is on changing, however he still feels fluky to the affair said by me of mental state, he says:
"These day, I haven't received northwest news, whether Sir got mistake?"
I am tiny tiny on sighing, say:
"Hoping this affair to be just I got mistake, otherwise of words, two days ago,cheap dr dre beats, the heavy snow was continuous, the northwest didn't know to have how much soldier starve with cold."
The small face of small emperor rises is red, he in anger says:
"If this affair is true, I definitely severely punish those embezzle private pocket, mistake mistake people of country of guy!"
Is cold cold in my heart on smiling, severely punish?That is the words to the other people, any affair puts in own, severely punishing all can be to say just, and I didn't believe that the small emperor will really give own grandfather and the uncleses all Mao Ca.
However I am to lightly say:
"A little bit ex- days I procured cotton again, and I also bought some cottons from the Buddha Lang machine person's hand, these days held firmly time to also rush through to make some winter dresses, if need, I would like to all hand over to an emperor these."
Once the small emperor put a hand and say:
"This affair, I must check clearly, Sir for the imperial government make it already Be getting aer lot of, light a fire in a little bit ex- your workshop of day Sir, also lose many silvers two, this time even if."
I bend from the waist to answer to say:
"Descend an officer to know."
The small emperor looking at me and realistically says on the face:
"Only the Sir is just real of regard as emperor to see to me."
I hurriedly say:
"This speech of emperor, He Chu, , full dynasty the text force can all very support an emperor."
Zhu Yi Jun's air gloomily says:
"Since the Sir got sick, the affair of imperial government had already completely fallen now at Zhang Ju Ya Zheng Zheng Qi Qi De's hand in, be also completely trusting gradually to Zhang Ju Ya after the mother, I now just a puppet, I this emperor do of have what mean."
I the immediately harsh countenance Xun scold to say:
"Emperor!Absolutely can not have this viewpoint!You are the lord of one country, opening widely the person is an emperor to stay first of attend to life big minister, but the queen mother can not set foot in domestic affairs again, and the emperor is young to kiss a government now, listenning to what to open widely a person is a reason in of, the emperor should never attempt to livings an other ideas!"
Zhu Yi Jun always just one hang a Tiao youth, although accepted education of monarch since childhood, but sat on the that Gao high position, unavoidably would have very big pressure, it are unavoidably to have these grievances.
However my heart in don't regard as a child of this just 12-year-old small emperors.Zhu Yi Jun although only having is 12 years old, but he is very mature, all have their own viewpoints to the affairs, and he to the desire of power but more of mightiness.
He now already to Zhang Ju Ya just and only the Zhang domestic affairs feel very bad impression, just of the words are perhaps his grievance words, but he says these to I listen to, I immediately feel the crisis of a burst of, he is surely me as confident, but I also very may be this but throw head.
Zhu Yi Jun is very quick and then realizes to ownly rude in behavior, he lightly says:
"Sir's novella BE, I just rude in behavior."
My openings says:
"Allow who see the cotton dress like this will also feel gravamen, and still less emperor."
If I the slightest don't lift just small emperor says, just the small emperor says of rude in behavior to comprehend he sees inferior winter dress but breaks into a furious rage.
The small emperor doesn't have deep idea ground to took a look me, and then sit at chair top, say:
"The Sir is to ascend me of western seat, seem have never given I up lead a lesson and choose a day to rather bump a day, Sir why not today explain in detail for me some govern the way of country?"
I hear Zhu Yi Jun say this, the nature is unavoidably a bit embarrassed, let me explain in detail the way of governing the country, not is rush through duck on-the-shelf, but the small emperor opens mouth now, I can not refuse, either and deliberated for a while, I smile openings to say:
"Speak of the way of governing the country, tiny minister from think to rather open widely a person, don't know the opening widely personses all explains in detail for emperor in normal times some what book?"
Zhu Yi Jun Zhang Ju Ya just at ordinary times read of some books all read to let me listen to, I carry cup, tea-leaf cover to lightly turn a surface to up and afloat wear with the cup, listen to Zhu Yi Jun after finishing saying, this just lightly says:
"Open widely a person indeed as expected Kui not for first the emperor stay of attend to life big minister, he explains in detail for emperor of the books are all some good books, however in tiny minister's eyes, 《Zhen view high-ranking officials 》 is to don't read let it be!"
Zhu Yi Jun's one Leng, then just ask a way:
"That integration that is Tang to believe in to govern a country a square too much slightly, the Sir says to is the empress city Zhang world to necessarily read of textbook, Sir why but such of evaluation this book?"
I am tiny tiny on smiling, explain to say:
"Tang believes in Xuan too much Wu Men seize the power, even the full brothers dare to kill, all of the person like this have no the heart of filial piety Ti and governs a country to have ability again also count for little, so I say that his book doesn't read let it be, besides I China thousand year, civilization again be not only he a saint gentleman!"




The worry of chapter 265 small emperor(

The small emperor listens to me so on saying, peeped out one on the face silk dignified air, although Zhu Yi Jun says to is a well-known given to sexual pleasure future generations emperor, can each time and at the time that Zhu Yi Jun lived alone, I could feel he that kind of want to eliminate Li to cure and weigh ambition of flapping the dynasty key link.
However probably because two people of queen mother Lee and Zhang Ju Ya Zheng Zheng Qi Qi De snuffed out too badly to him, it after making him early and early lose the drive in young time and waiting until a real close government of oneself, on the contrary had no formely great ambition.
Zhu Yi Jun contemplate for a while, then just say:
"The Sir is different from what Mr. Zhang said, can Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论